In this YEAR-LONG online course “Seasons of the Sacred Feminine”, you will mark the passages of Solstices and Equinoxes, and explore rituals, art and poetry that connect you more mindfully to the energy of each season. Become attuned to the subtle changes and patterns of the Earth and build a more powerful relationship with the Divine Feminine who is at the heart of the natural world.
The Wheel of the Year is a way to both measure time and live in harmony with the Earth.
Throughout the year we’ll focus on things like light, color, plants, herbs and flowers, temperature, sunrises and sunsets, animal behavior and migrations, even seasonal feasts and foods.
Our discussions include topics such as:
- Being grounded, centered and balanced as the energy of the Earth changes
- How to honor the Solstices, Equinoxes and 4 Cross-quarter days
- Invitations to embody the qualities of the Sacred Feminine as she changes form in each season
- Seasonal ceremony, symbols and ritual
- Altar making
- Madalas, Medicine Wheel and other physical representations of the Wheel of the Year
- Seasonal feasts and sacred foods
- Use of herbs and flowers
- Creativity and sacred art-making
- Learning how to read animal signs through the seasons
- Animal totems and animals sacred to the Goddess in each season
The course is less about “doing” and more about “being”. This work brings you into a sacred way of living with the Earth as our ancestors once did. Her patterns and rhythms give shape to your life. You’ll find a peace and sense of place, experience a sense of belonging.
You will also connect more deeply to the Divine Feminine and see how she expresses herself through nature.
You’ll experience how the Goddess changes with each season, bringing new lessons and unique gifts. For example, in spring, she arrives as a young girl full of joy, beauty and sweetness. As the year progresses, she becomes a life-giving, nourishing mother, and in the fall she transforms into an old Wise Woman, a Healer and Seer. She offers guidance that ripens with the seasons.
What will you get?
- 10 written lessons… An introduction to the seasons and how to work with the Wheel of the Year. Then a lesson for each of the 8 seasonal thresholds: Winter Solstice, Imbolc, Spring Equinox, May Day, Summer Solstice, Lammas, Autumn Equinox and All Souls/Samhain. Then one final lesson to consider integration..how to continue what you’ve learned.
- Suggestions for nature walks, altar making and rituals in each season.
- Suggestions for creating art or crafts specific to each season.
- Additional material like guided meditations or lessons on sacred symbols will be offered on video or mp3 as a download as available.
- Constant support and contact with me throughout the year.
- You will also be connected with an ongoing private discussion group via facebook. This is for questions and sharing of your photos, art and insights
Investment is just $145 for the entire year of study
Class begins in November
Contact me to send a check or…
To Register with credit card or paypal: