Seasons of the Sacred Feminine
An Online Class with Deb Swingholm
This year-long online class takes you on a journey through the Wheel of the Year to celebrate the seasonal passages, connect more deeply with the Earth and find the Divine Feminine at the heart of nature.
Heighten your awareness and become attuned to the subtle changes of light, color and scent. Live in harmony with the Earth’s cycles in a way that brings more ease and flow, expansion and rest, creation and manifesting.
4 Seasons. 8 Sacred Thresholds.
Includes written material, guided meditations and suggestions for seasonal altars, rituals, art, poetry and nature walks.
Registration opens in August, classes begin mid-November.
The Wheel of the Year is an ancient way to live in harmony with the Earth’s rhythms.
In this year-long online course, we will mark the passages of Solstices and Equinoxes, and explore rituals, art and poetry that connect you more mindfully to the energy of each season.
Find messages, magic and insight. Enhance your creativity and find a sense of belonging and balance. This one year program includes topics such as:
– How to honor the Solstices, Equinoxes and Cross-quarter days
– Learning the qualities of the Sacred Feminine as she changes form in each season
– Seasonal ceremony, symbols and ritual
– Altar making
– Seasonal feasts and sacred foods
– Use of herbs and flowers
– Creativity and sacred art-making
– Learning to read animal and plant messages through the seasons
– Animal totems and animals sacred to the Goddess in each season
– Being grounded, centered and balanced as the energy of the Earth changes
You’ll get 10 written lessons. Suggestions for nature walks, ritual, art and creative projects. Also, ongoing support and connection with me through the year via an online discussion group (facebook private group)