You’re invited. It’s time to register for
“Seasons of the Sacred Feminine – A Year of Nature Wisdom”
I invite you to join me for the next “Seasons of the Sacred Feminine – A Year of Nature Wisdom.”
This year-long online class takes you on a journey through the Wheel of the Year to celebrate the seasonal passages, connect more deeply with the Earth and meet the Divine Feminine who is at the heart of nature.
You’ll live and work within the Wheel of the Year the way your ancestors may have. Whether it is the Celtic Wheel of the Year or the Native American Medicine Wheel, you’ll find a way of living daily with more spiritual awareness – in harmony with the Earth’s cycles. Ease and flow. Expansion and rest. Life in balance.
In this year, you’ll see how every flower, tree, bird and animal becomes your teacher. You find a sense of peace. You’ll feel a sense of connection and belonging. The Earth’s patterns give shape to your life.
- Changes of light and color, scent and texture
- Being grounded, centered and balanced as the energy of the Earth changes
- Ways to honor the Solstices, Equinoxes and the 4 Cross-quarter days
- Altars – indoors and outdoors
- Madalas and other physical representations of the Wheel of the Year
- Seasonal feasts and sacred foods
- Use of herbs and flowers
- Creativity and art-making
- Animal behavior and migrations
The course has a slow pace. And through the year you’ll find yourself moving into a sacred way of living; coming into a balance with the Earth as our ancestors once did. You also build a more powerful relationship with the Divine Feminine who is at the heart of the natural world.
In the traditions of the Divine Feminine, nature is the guiding force. She is nature itself.
You’ll discover how the Goddess expresses herself through nature and see how she changes with each season – bringing new lessons and unique gifts. For example, in spring, she awakens as a young girl full of joy, beauty, fertile power and sweetness. As the year progresses, she becomes a life-giving, nourishing mother, and in the fall she transforms into an old Wise Woman, a Healer and Seer. She offers guidance that ripens with the seasons.
- Learn about the animals sacred to the Goddess in each season
- Explore the qualities, stories and lessons of the Sacred Feminine as she changes form through the year
- Learn symbols and mythology related to the Divine Feminine for each season
What will you get?
- 11 written lessons sent to your inbox
- Suggestions for nature walks, altar making, rituals, sacred foods and more in each season
- Virtual group gatherings via live video stream
- Support and contact with me throughout the year
Investment is just $125 for the entire year of study. Course lessons begin in November 2019.